Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Venom Kiss


While I was watching “Rockstar” , suddenly a statement spoken by ranbir , tickled my mind for two minutes , rather more .:) , and guess wot was the statement :P “Chalo Kiss karte hai” and immediately I was head stuck , because it reminded me of you .

Yea , the day, I met you at the terrace of my house , and you asked me how much I weigh. Although In my mind you were super decent guy , and till that moment super unromantic also . But that day , you gave a little hint , that you are also sensitive, uhmm J ,well and then the romantic story started with passion and zeal for , :P :P KISSES.

It was a crazy experience to look for you , gaze you , rip you , with looks that were obsessed and wild for being with you .Wanting you like anything , and not letting you go for hours , was the ultimate goal of that time .Snatching and hiding you from the whole world was like a winning trophy. Riding the bike, having you at the back seat, and enjoying by your side in your sophisticated car drives, that time was certainly different. We didn't even left the coaching stairs, at 9 o clock, not morning, 9 PM ;) , just checking if the guard is not there. And saying: chalo kiss kartei hai ;)

Cannot say that those were the best days of my life, as life is still going on, but yes the craziest days for sure, lived life to its fullest with you, enjoyed, loved, killed and lived. Those days were so crazy that they actually made me crazy (its not rhythmic and difficult to comprehend also). Spent most of the time in making the best of you and worst of me . And what after that ….huhh ……:P that is not the prime topic now ;) 

That was the Venom Kiss .................destructive thoughts @their best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment