Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Writing her own Script .........unending !


I find myself in a very special position that I am sure many of you would be envious of. Do you ever imagine having the super power of invisibility so you could eavesdrop on conversations others have about you?

Every morning, I look up at the sky, wondering if I’ll catch a glimpse of kindness there, but I don’t. The indifference of the still water in the pond, and the bareness of the sky need not reflect the indifference of people. I don’t want to look up to any unkind sky or any unfriendly person, searching for it to vouch for my readiness, my attitude and my honesty.  But every time I say this to myself, also I need to reassure about the self-confidence I have in my opinions and the unbiasness in them. I think and rethink about my perseverance of things before penning them down on a sheet of paper , because these are my thoughts which are engraved in me and I don’t want anyone to change himself/herself based on my views.

Someone said “Being Grateful is at the core of being educated”.

But what I see everywhere, is sore and ungrateful odd people, who have been grossly overeducated. I am trying to find whether this is my perception towards the world, or probably towards many of the people or is it that the World is changing.

I have been doing things that I like and I really don’t focus much about what other think about it but still that sometimes I don’t understand why so many people have to talk about so many others, when they are not yet self -aware.  How can someone be so very interested in someone else? This is my world and nobody has got a right to modify and manipulate it their way.

I am happy that all my writings come from my own experience, and hence if I have a strong opinion based on that, which you cannot certainly change it, because you know where it is coming from.

So, when looking at the future what do you see?  I would see a graceful educated women, sensible, caring and above all Grateful :) :)

1 comment: