Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Loose Love

Writing on 5th January 2012 , at 5:00 am 
It is unbelievable and unimaginable to think that this date brought a lot to my life , alot of realization and a lot of pain too . Going back to 5th January 2010 , when i met the best person in my life who is today the worst person i have ever known. I never want to disclose you , what you have done , or what you will do to disturb my life , but yes today finally i can say that : I was wrong at my Choice.
I had never thought that my choice would be so wrong that i will have to cry for it , but yes I am and I will be regretting it forever . I don't know why i wasted 2 beautiful years of my life in efforts to know you , love you or to be with you .
Damn !!!!!!!!!!
It is so that today i can say that i loved a person who was not worth it and yea i hate myself for it , but also thanks to god , I have good enough people in my life who can value me and help me in standing back in the time when i am devastated.
Damn Guy !! I thought of destroying myself because of you , but today after talking to you hopefully for the last time , i realised my value , I know its too too late , but its okay , i will try to cover up for the pain i gave to myself.
Nothing more to it , and i wish to forget u forever by the next 5th january 
A SAD DAY
@Destruction :(
@Ujjawal ( Rarely in a pathetic mood) @ 5 am 5jan 2012 ( i will remember this always)



No comments:

Post a Comment