Wednesday, May 23, 2012

PARADISE!!!!



It is an unimaginable thought in our mind to leave our home, and go away from our lovely mother when we are born. We were kids, we grew, and we learnt to eventually move out of those four walls of our home to see more, we broke the shell, and landed up at places where we are. Today while sitting in the office and reading something anonymous this word reminded me of the days when I was in first year and I used to save my home phone number as Paradise. Sitting miles away from home, I sometimes feel that it is the only place where I need not be pretentious or smart. I can lie calm in my bed and feel the warmth of the old years.






















What was it all? What was it that a Doll was all that I wanted, and now even articles of worth don’t charm me? I wonder sometimes, if there would have been a choice, for growing. What was it that winning a spoon race was good enough to fill me with a sense of achievement and now buying diamonds doesn’t bring that original smile? It is not a monologue but a thought which just surpassed my mind. Is it the burden of expectation, or is it the loss of vision that is expanding its darkness in the young generation today.
None of the lines above means that the world is going down, or people are not happy, it just means that now, we get across with a lot of mood swings, unlimited thinking and instability in mind. It becomes hard to sleep now, while when I was a kid, sleep was as oblivion as closing an eye. There were no words in my dictionary like enemy, jealousy and struggle, while there was a pool of natural happiness.
If given a chance, I would want to live in my childhood only. That is where, I am learning, learning to fly, learning to conquer, and learning to win. But then I think, that what all these years have given me, is it a no learning, no growing zone or is it an important part of my life. Do people expect more or do I think a lot?



























After spending, experiencing and learning from innumerous instances in life, I still stay firm and say that, no one can demand on you, until and unless you don’t give them the rights to ruin you. Within these growing years , more and more people gathered around me , with their demands and expectations , but who stayed as natural as ever was my mother , who stays in that paradise , she makes it a home , a place where I still find peace .

























There she stays , to whom I can go crying , lay in her hugging arms , can creep anyway , and still what I get in return is love . She makes me more confident, stronger and brighter, because at all times she reminds me that I am a part of her.
I truly love “Paradise” & “The Angel”.

@Ujjawal , While sitting in the office :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment